Courtesy of huffingtonpost.com:
- What gets you excited about going to work at school every day?
- How do you question old educational standards?
- How do you make changes based on your educational beliefs?
- When was the last time you taught a concept without using the textbook?
- What excuses have you used to not make changes to your teaching or classroom?
- What have you learned about yourself this past school year?
- What changes in your teaching are you going to make based on what you learned from last year?
- What would you do differently in your teaching if you had no state mandated accountability?
- Can you remember a school lesson from your past?
- Why do you remember that lesson so vividly?
- Have you had a recent lesson that you think your students will never forget?
- Is there any such thing as the perfect lesson?
- How often do you make educational decisions purely with the students in mind?
- Should you just do what is right for the students in your class regardless of consequences?
- If you could mandate a book to be read by all teachers, what would it be?
- Can you describe your teaching style in one small sentence?
- What is your best teaching quality?
- What are your personal teaching goals?
- How would you describe educational freedom?
- Do you love to teach? Why?
Click on the link to read Tricks That Work For Some Teachers But Don’t for Others (Video)
Click on the link to read Tips For Less Talking and Better Teaching
Click on the link to read What Type of Teacher Are You?
Click on the link to read The Making of a Great Teacher